Name - Mr. Amish Maheshchandra Saheba
Address - 7, Ishan Apt. Opp. Krupa Petrol Pump, Nr. Parimal Garden, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad-380 006. INDIA.
School - ST. Xavier's High School, Mirzapur, Ahmedabad INDIA.
Education Qualification - Bachelor of Commerce. INDIA.
Medium of Study - English
Occupation - Service with State Bank of India since 24th May, 1980 till date. Presently working as Dy. Manager in Public Relations Dept. Local Head Office, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad.
- Played for India against Pakistan in under / 19
- Represented Gujarat state in west zone Ranji Trophy from 1982 to 1989. As a batsman.
- Played for state bank in all important tournaments from 1980 to 2005 with more than 100 centuries under his belt.
- Stood first in India in the entrance exam for umpiring conducted by The Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- Stood first in the promotional examination for international matches conducted by The Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- Officiated as an umpire in 55 One Day International Matches in India and in all Test Playing Countries.
- Officiated as an umpire in 5 Test Matches ( 2 in New Zealand, 2 in South Africa and 1 in India )
- Officiated as an umpire in T/20 World cup held in England in the year 2008.
- Officiated as an Umpire in ICC Cricket Word Cup 2011 held jointly in India, Bangladesh and Shree Lanka in the year 2011.
- Nominated Best Umpire of India for the season 2009-2010 by BCCI.
- Officiated as an umpire in more than 100 first class matches conducted by The Board of control for Cricket in India.
- Honour of being the first INTERNATIONAL CRICKET COUNCIL UMPIRE from the state of Gujarat.
- On the Panel of Emerging Umpires for Elite Group by International Cricket Council for the year 2008 TO 2011.
- Working as a Director of Umpires Academy in Ahmedabad, first of its kind in India.